Massage Heights is OPEN with longer hours to help serve you better!
Saturday 8am-8pm and Sunday 9am to 7pm
Call Today To Book Your Next Massage Therapy Session
Massage Heights COVID-19 Protocols
Massage Therapy, along with other therapeutic clinics, is not affected by the restrictions implemented September 20th, 2021. Since there is no additional restrictions imposed, Massage Heights will not participate in the Restrictions Exemption Program. We will however, continue with our strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols to ensure the health and safety of all Massage Heights Guests and Team Members.
Below is a list of our updated protocols you can expect at our retreats.
Updated September 20th, 2021
- Massage Therapy is not included on the recent restrictions announced by the Alberta Government therefore Massage Heights does not need to participate in the Restriction Exemption Program.
- We will continue to put the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members top of mind by keeping our strict cleaning, disinfecting and operational protocols in place.
- Text Messages will be sent prior to your appointment. Please respond ‘HERE’ when you arrive and wait in your car. We will let you know when your therapist is ready for your treatment.
- There will be a 15 minute break after each appointment to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting between guests
- For that reason, we will be opening one hour earlier to help reduce the amount of people in the location at any time.
- We have minimized the number of front desk Team Members to practice social distancing – We appreciate your patience and understanding during check-in/outs.
- All Team Members are required to wear a mask.
- All guests are required to wear a face covering while entering/exiting the retreat as well as during the face-up portion of massage.
- The Face Massage elevation is temporarily unavailable.
Lifestyle Programs Offered at Massage Heights
Minute Session - Foundation
Minute Session - Peak
Minute Session + Elevation – Heightened
Minute Session + Elevation – Pinnacle
FACE MASSAGE | HOT STONE THERAPY | FOOT SCRUB | DYNAMIC CUPPING
Our Selection of Massages
Relax into one of our Massage Heights Signature Therapeutic Massages.
Each retreat offers customizable techniques to elevate your everyday.
Swedish Massage, often referred to as the "relaxation massage," focuses primarily on relieving stress by...
A couples massage is an experience for two that encompasses massage’s mental and physical benefits while...
Prenatal Massage is like any regular massage, tailored specifically to the client’s needs and their changing bodies...
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Deep Tissue Massage is primarily used to treat musculoskeletal issues; it aims to release chronic patterns of tension...
Sports massage is the manual manipulation of the muscles geared toward individuals with physically demanding...