Health & Wellness
More than a luxury or singular reward, our benefits are far reaching
- Improves circulation
- Relieves stress and tension
- Aids in lowering blood pressure
- Increases recovery rate in athletes
- Promotes flexibility and range of motion
- Assists in relieving headaches
Your Lifestyle Program includes exclusive benefits that allow you to truly achieve your best potential:
- Complimentary Aromatherapy
- Member pricing for all additional monthly sessions
- Rollover unused services or combine sessions for a longer massage
- Choose to try new therapists and techniques each month
- Treatment plans with your therapist to maximize the effect
Professional affordable and convenient therapeutic services in relaxing spa-like environment:
- Licensed, professional therapists
- Use your Membership at any of our locations in the Canada or Internationally
- Opened 7 days a week with extended hours
- Over 20 licensed therapists on staff with various modalities
- Same-day appointments and walks-ins welcome
Massage Heights prides itself on offering affordable program options that work for every type of guest. Whether you are trying to work out a kink or recover from an accident, Massage Heights has a program that will work for you. Our programs vary in many ways, with the most significant difference between them being duration.
For the guest in a rush, we offer 60-minute sessions that allow the guest to book a massage when it is most convenient for them. We also offer 90-minute programs that allow our guests to incorporate additional time to ensure those problem spots are addressed. But don’t worry! If you feel like one massage a month isn’t enough, we offer membership pricing to ensure you can count on us when the body might be aching. Some of our programs even include elevations or add ons.
These elevations allow our therapists to offer an elevated experience while still providing the body with some additional massage benefits such as increased blood circulation or even increased range of motion throughout the body. Call today to find out more, or book a massage and talk with your massage therapist about how to get the most out of Massage Heights!